Notes: Use Uke's body movements to time your pull/side kick
movements so that you can get them close enough to kick. It's important
to maintain your balance throughout the two kicks.
- Three Ukes in this art - one holds you in a bear hug
from behind and one to either side holding your wrists - trying to keep
your arms extended.
- Pull in with one arm and side kick to Uke's belly to
free your arm - kiai.
- Then pull in the other arm and perform a second side
kick to free your other arm - kiai.
- Then use your right arm to pin Uke's elbow to your
belly and drop to your right knee - throwing the last Uke as in
- Step back and take a defensive stance.