- Attempt Tomoe Nage (from Nage Te board). Uke counters by squatting slightly.
- With your left foot, check uke's right hip hard.
- Slide your right foot up uke's chest and hook your big toe into base of uke's throat (or stab toe into uke's adam's apple).
- Maintain tight grip at elbow and lapel until uke submits.
- Shift your right hand to grab uke's lower left leg. Slide your left foot off uke's hip and hook it behind uke's right lower leg.
- Drive up and back with your right foot as you pull with your right hand and left foot to force uke into a hard backfall.