- As uke throws a straight right punch, move to the left side and outside capture block uke's wrist with your right hand.
- Twist uke's arm clockwise and pull it down while executing an ulna/tricep press takedown with your left hand.
- When uke is facedown on floor, maintain hold on uke's wrist as you stomp on back of uke's right thigh with your left heel.
- Catch uke's right foot with your left hand and circle your left leg clockwise around the held foot.
- Sink down onto your left knee, keeping the lower part of your leg tight into the back of uke's knee joint.
- With uke's foot in your belly/chest, lean forward onto uke's back as you apply hammer lock to uke's arm with your right hand.